I went to the grocery store this morning and they had the best looking center cut loin chops marked down from the weekend. I scooped them up and brought them home to marinade for the grill this evening. I thought you might like for me to share the recipe.
- Pork chops
- 1 lime- Squeeze one half to marinade and one half during grilling
- Rosemary- sprinkle fresh rosemary to cover all chops
- Thyme- sprinkle fresh thyme to cover all chops
- Garlic- Rough chopped 4 cloves
- Himalayan Pink Salt- 1- 2 Tab to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper- 1-2 Tab to taste
- Chipotle Flakes- just a pinch to taste
- Olive Oil -drizzled approx 2 Tab
Cover and allow to marinade for at least two hours
When you pull out to grill you can add:
- Fresh squeezed lime juice
- BBQ sauce of your choice towards the last 15 min of grilling.
Always make sure pork is cooked all the way through!
Call your friends and family over to enjoy!