I rarely ate eggplant until I visited Israel. There they served eggplant at most every meal, even breakfast, and in such a variety that I couldn’t wait to see how the eggplant would be served next. When I returned home I went to work on finding and/or reproducing the recipes I fell in love with in Israel. Tonight I made a simple Eggplant Sauté.
- Cut up eggplant into small cubes
- Add 2-3 cloves of diced garlic cloves
- Add 3 sun-dried tomatoes chopped finely
Heat oil in frying pan
- Add the above ingredients
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste
- Splash Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Saute until tender.
Eggplant is Healthy for you!
Very good source of
- Anti-LDL (bad cholestreol)